Welcome to Beaumont House
Designed by architect George Wyatt and assisted by TS Tippet, these Victorian townhouses with access to a private garden were originally developed between 1856 and 1859 as stucco faced terraces.
In the early 20th century, they were converted into boarding houses and hotels and are now heritage sites that allow you to experience the charm and quaintness of old England.
Being away from home is never easy, especially when you are from other continents and cultures. You will undoubtedly be pleased to find that we take special pride in embracing Eastern cultures and way of life more openly here. To that end, our facilities and services have been specially created to make you feel right at home right from the moment you arrive.
- 5-storey Hostel with 92 beds
- 100MB of WIFI shared throughout the entire building
- Shared modern standing showers
- 24-hour Security Services
- Electronic Key FOB Entry System
- Prayer Room with ablution area
- Common shared room
- FREE communal laundrette
- Communal sharing kitchens with facilities
- Communal cleaning
- Summer lets available
Safe & Secure - A Home Away From Home
Study in London
An ideal location with great transport links
- 2-minutes walk to Bayswater and Queensway tube station
- Walking distance to Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens for recreational activities
- 15 minutes to Heathrow International Airport via Heathrow Express
- 10-minute walk to London Paddington Railway Station, Paddington Underground Tube Station and Edgware Road
- Excellent bus and underground transportation
- 10-minute walk to the famous Portobello Market